Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Measures the variation of human blood movement in the vessels
- Suitable for finger or wrist
- I2C standard interface
- Integrated chip-on-board LED with wavelength of 525 nm
- Ultra-low power consumption power-saving mode during time of no touch movement
- Grove connector compatible
The Grove Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor w/ Shell is based on PAH8001EI-2G, a high performance and low power CMOS-process optical sensor with green LED and DSP integrated serving as a Heart Rate Detection (HRD) sensor.
This module is based on optical technology which measures the variation of human blood movement in the vessels. Low power consumption and flexible power saving mode make it suitable for wearable devices.
- 1 x Grove - Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor
- 1 x Finger-clip Heart Rate Sensor shell
- 1 x Bandage for finger
- 1 x Bandage for arm
- 1 x 26AWG Grove Cable
- Working Voltage: 5V
- SWD Interface
- Low Power
- Control Mode: IIC
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ +60℃