Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove BME688 4-in-1 Air Quality Sensor
- Features an AI-Enhanced High-Performance Gas Sensor
- Incorporates AI technology for versatile gas detection
- Measures humidity, temperature, and barometric pressure
- Highly accurate with ±3% humidity and ±1.0 °C temperature
- Easy plug-and-play functionality with Grove port
The Grove BME688 4-in-1 Air Quality Sensor w/ AI is a groundbreaking gas sensor that incorporates Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, along with integrated high-linearity and high-accuracy pressure, humidity, and temperature sensors. This versatile device can be easily customized for specific use cases, such as detecting odors, unpleasant smells, and wildfires, among others.
As the first gas sensor with AI capabilities, it can be trained to identify various gas mixtures and their presence (e.g., coffee) using Boschs AI Studio. This high-performance 4-in-1 environmental sensor is capable of detecting gas, humidity, temperature, and barometric pressure in a compact form factor.
The BME688 sensor offers impressive accuracy, measuring humidity with ±3% precision, temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy, and barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy. Designed for ease of use, the sensor is compatible with the Grove port, allowing for simple plug-and-play functionality. Experience the convenience and reliability of this innovative AI-enhanced gas sensor for a wide range of applications.
- 1x Grove BME688 4-in-1 Air Quality Sensor w/ AI
- 1x Grove Cable
- 24 x 20 x 9.9 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: G.W 7.5g
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Operating Range: -40+85 ℃; 0-100% r.H.; 300-1100 hPa
- Humidity Absolute Accuracy: ± 3%r.H. (20-80 %r.H., 25 ℃)
- Humidity Resolution: 0.008 %r.H
- Pressure Absolute Accuracy: ± 0.6 hPa (300-1100 hPa, 0-65 ℃)
- Pressure Resolution: 0.18 Pa，highest oversampling
- Temperature Absolute Accuracy: ±1.0 °C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.01 ℃
- Digital Interface: I2C (up to 3.4 MHZ) / SPI (3 and 4 wire, up to 10 MHz)
- I2C address: 0x76 (default) / 0x77 (optional)