Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity Throw-in Type Liquid Level Transmitter
- Adopts high-performance pressure sensing chip
- Receives different pressures at different depths of liquid
- Has a shell made of stainless steel
- Offers anti-corrosion and is easy to clean
- Provides a steady performance in all sorts of measurement conditions
The Gravity Throw-in Type Liquid Level Transmitter adopts high-performance pressure sensing chip, with advanced circuit processing and temperature compensation technology. The level transmitter receives different pressures at different depths of liquid, which can be converted into corresponding current signals and output through the sensor. In this way, the depth of liquid can be measured.
The shell of the transmitter is made of stainless steel, anti-corrosion and easy to clean. It can be directly placed in the liquid like water, oil or even mash with large viscosity. This product can provide a steady performance in all sorts of measurement conditions such as river, reservoir, city water supply, groundwater in urban, and basin.
Analog current to voltage converter can convert current into voltage signal which can be read by your Arduino controllers or other controllers. The throw-in type liquid level transmitter can be used in waterworks, refinery, sewage disposal work, construction, light industry, mechanical and so on.
- 1 x Gravity Throw-in Type Liquid Level Transmitter
- Cable Length: 5 m
- Measuring Range: 0-5 m
- Accuracy: 0.5%
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA
- Operating Voltage: 12-36 V
- Operating Temperature: -20-70 C
- Overload Capacity: 300%
- Service Life: 1*10^8 Pressure Circulation (25C)
- Material: 316L stainless steel
- Protection Class: IP68