Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Line tracking sensor to guide robot by telling white and black via TTL signal
- Includes high quality Opto interrupter for improved sensitivity
- Supply voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Interface: Digital
The DFRobot Line Tracking Sensor for Arduino is the new generation of line tracking sensor to be your robot's powerful copilot all the way. It will guide your robot by telling white and black quickly and correctly, via TTL signal. To improve its sensitivity the old opto interrupt has been replaced with high quality one. Now the sensor is of a higher level of standard. Its simple design is compatible with most mobile platform.
- Standard assembly structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes)
- Easily recognizable interfaces for sensors (''A'' for analog and ''D'' for digital)
- Icons to simplify sensor function
- High quality connector
- Immersion gold surface
- Size: 28 x 10mm
- Operating current: 20mA @ 5V
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to + 50°C
- Output: TTL(Black for LOW output, White for HIGH output)