Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity HF Sensor (Calibrated) - I2C & UART
- Detects Hydrogen fluoride (HF) concentration
- Offers high stability and high sensitivity
- Strong anti-interference ability
- Adopts the electrochemical principle
- Supports three output modes: analog, I2C, and UART
The Gravity HF Sensor (Calibrated) - I2C & UART detects hydrogen fluoride concentration and supports three output modes: analog, I2C, and UART. The probe has been calibrated at the factory, which can quickly and accurately measure the concentration of hydrogen fluoride in the environment. It can be widely used in the detection of hydrogen fluoride in industrial and environmental protection fields.
The probe adopts the electrochemical principle, has the characteristics of strong anti-interference ability, high stability, high sensitivity, etc., and the service life is as long as two years.
The sensor has 32 modifiable I2C addresses, an integrated temperature compensation algorithm, and a threshold alarm function, It has good compatibility with mainstream main control devices such as Arduino, ESP32, and Raspberry Pi. The easy-to-use Gravity interface, coupled with the sample code, can quickly build a hydrogen fluoride concentration detector.
- 1x Gravity HF Signal Conversion Board
- 1x HF Sensor Probe
- 1x Gravity - 4-Pin Cable
- Adapter plate size: 37 x 32 mm
- Detection Gas: Hydrogen fluoride (HF)
- Detection range: 0 ~ 10 ppm
- Working Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5 V DC
- Working Current: <5 mA
- Output Signal: I2C, UART (0 ~ 3V), analog voltage
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 50 °C
- Working Humidity: 15 ~ 90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 50 °C
- Storage Humidity: 15 ~ 90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Lifespan: >2 years (in the air)
- Compatibility: Arduino, ESP32, Raspberry Pi