Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity Digital Wireless Receive Switch (433MHz)
- Offers fifteen button states of the transmitter
- Provides pairing function for the receiver
- Includes a transmitter and a receiver
- Multiple working modes: inching, latching, self-locking, and interlocking
- Ultra-low standby power consumption
The Gravity Digital Wireless Receive Switch (433MHz) is based on 433 Mhz RF communication technology, the module includes a transmitter and receiver and features the advantages of simple operation, strong penetration, and ultra-low standby power consumption.
It is able to transmit digital signals and compatible with any controller that can read and write digital signals. These modules are used on a wide variety of applications that require wireless control, such as remote control, wireless doorbell, wireless signal transmission, upgrading wired buttons to wireless buttons, etc.
- Transmitter: 47 x 32 mm
- Receiver: 37 x 32 mm
- Mounting hole inner Diameter: 3.1 mm
- Mounting hole outer Diameter 6 mm
- Working voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.0 V DC
- Stable transmission distance: 15 M indoor
- Transmitter emission current: 10 mA at 5 V
- Transmitter standby current: <10 uA at 5 V
- Receiver emission current: 6 mA at 5 V
- Receiver standby current: 3 mA at 5 V
- Input signal: digital
- Number of interfaces: 4
- Working frequency: 433 Mhz