Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity Analog Temperature/Humidity Sensor (SHT30)
- Offers high reliability and long-term stability
- Is compatible with 3.3 V / 5 V controllers
- Provides high precision, low power consumption and fast response
The Gravity Analog Temperature/Humidity Sensor (SHT30) adopts the new generation SHT30 temperature and humidity sensor from Sensirion. Thanks to Sensirion's CMOSens® technology, highly integrated capacitive humidity sensing components and band-gap temperature sensing components, the SHT30 offers high reliability and long-term stability with low power consumption, fast response and immunity to interference.
The sensor is internally calibrated, linearized and amplified to output analog voltages that are linear with temperature or humidity.
It is compatible with 3.3 V / 5 V controllers such as Arduino, micro:bit, ESP32. It is easy to achieve precise and high reliability temperature and humidity sensing for urban environment monitoring, intelligent buildings, industrial automation, smart home and other Internet of Things applications.
- IC (Sensor): Sensirion SHT30
- Input Voltage (VCC) : 3.3 V ~ 5.5 V
- Interface: Gravity Analog (PH2.0-3P，analog voltage output 0.3 - 2.7 V)
- Quiescent Current: <0.5 mA
- Dimension: 30 x 32 mm / 1.18 x 1.26 in
- Weight: 3 g
- Range: -40 ~ 125 ℃
- Resolution: 0.01 ℃, 14 bit
- Accuracy: ±0.2 ℃ @ 10 ~ 55 ℃ (typical), ±1.5 ℃ @ -40 ~ 125 ℃ (typical)
- Response Time: >2 s
- Range: 0 - 100 % RH
- Resolution: 0.006 %, 14 bit
- Accuracy: ±3 % RH @ 10~90 % RH (typical)，±8 % RH @0~100 % RH (typical)
- Response Time: >8 s