Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Basic noise instrument that measures the sound level of the surrounding environment
- Simple Conversion: linear analog output
- Linear correspondence: 30~130dBA, no complex algorithm is required
- Supports a wide input voltage of 3.3~5.0V and a voltage output of 0.6~2.6V
- Can be applied to environmental noise testing, such as highway noise monitoring station, etc.
- Compatible with Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller
The Gravity Analog Sound Level Meter (also known as the decibel meter, noise meter) is a basic noise measurement instrument. This sound level meter is compatible with Arduino. It can accurately measure the sound level of the surrounding environment. This product uses an instrument circuit and a low noise microphone. It supports a wide input voltage of 3.3~5.0V and a voltage output of 0.6~2.6V.
The decibel value is linear with the output voltage, which leads to a simple conversion, without complex algorithm. Sound level meter is widely used in environmental noise detection, such as highway noise monitoring station, room noise monitoring and so on.
- 1 x Analog Sound Level Meter
- 1 x Gravity Analog Cable 3Pin
- 60mm x 43mm / 2.37in x 1.68in
- Measuring Range: 30dBA ~ 130dBA
- Measurement Error: ±1.5dB
- Frequency Weighted: A Weighted
- Frequency Response: 31.5Hz ~ 8.5KHz
- Time Characteristics: 125ms
- Input Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.0V
- Input Current: 22mA@3.3V, 14mA@5.0V
- Output Voltage: 0.6 ~ 2.6V