Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- GPS + BDS BeiDou Dual Module
- Provides real-time location information
- Built-in antenna detection and antenna short circuit protection function
- Includes 32 tracking channels
- Supports a variety of satellite navigation systems
- Receives GNSS signal from 6 satellite navigation systems
The GPS + BDS BeiDou Dual Module is a small-size positioning and navigation module based on the AT6558 (a real sixes in one multi-mode satellite navigation and positioning chip).
It can provide real-time location information, and support a variety of satellite navigation systems, including 32 tracking channels. Besides, the module can receive a GNSS signal from 6 satellite navigation systems simultaneously.
- 1 x GPS + BDS BeiDou Dual Module
- 1 x Connector
- 1 x Pin
- 13.1 x 15.7 mm / 0.52 x 0.62 inch
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5 V
- Antenna Ports: SMA and IPEX
- Onboard E2PROM for storing configuration settings
- Onboard XH414 rechargeable battery, speed up hot-start and search
- Support A-GNSS
- Cold- start Acquisition Sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Tracking Sensitivity: -162 dBm
- Positioning Accuracy: 2.5 m (CEP50, open field)
- Time to First Fix: 32 seconds (or a few minutes, depends on the environment)
- Low Power: <25 mA (work continuously)