Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Geckodrive G213V Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Comes with overvoltage protection, overcurrent regulation
- Offers low-speed smoothness adjustment
- Features four resolution options
The Geckodrive G213V Digital Stepper Motor Driver is a variation of the G203V, is included in our line of bulletproof drives. Protection is the foundation of the G213V’s reputation.
With active short circuit protection, overvoltage protection, overcurrent regulation, and an internal user-replaceable fuse, the drive is nearly indestructible. Most problems on an automated system happen within the first 100 milliseconds of powering it up and the G213V protects against nearly all of them.
Its ruggedness is not its only significant attribute. Low-speed smoothness, mid-band resonance, and full-step morphing allow you to run your stepper motor with more torque and at higher speeds than other similar-classed drives. In addition, the step pulse multiplier board (the G901X) has four resolution options: Full step (200 PPR), half step (400 PPR), five microstep (1000 PPR), and ten microstep (2000 PPR).
Low-speed smoothness adjustment and the midband resonance compensation are achieved through an adjustable trimpot where the user can modify performance for specific motors between 1 – 2 revolutions per second.
The midband, typically seen between 2 – 4 revolutions per second, is an unstable region on most stepper motors but is compensated for on our drives. Torque can drop out significantly without active adjustment, which the G213V does automatically.
- 1 x Geckodrive G213V Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Native Resolution: Full Step, Half Step, 5uStep, 10uStep
- Power Rating: 80VDC, 7A maximum
- Motor Control Type: Stepper
- Metal Treatment: Black Anodizing