Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Geckodrive G203V Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Offers low-speed smoothness, mid-band resonance, and full-step morphing
- Features a native resolution of 10 uStep (2000 PPR)
- Allows to run a motor with more torque and at higher speeds
The Geckodrive G203V Digital Stepper Motor Driver has been a staple Geckodrive product for years. As part of our line of bulletproof drives, protection is the foundation of the G203V’s reputation.
With active short circuit protection, overvoltage protection, overcurrent regulation, and an internal user-replaceable fuse, the drive is nearly indestructible. Its ruggedness is not its only significant attribute. Low-speed smoothness, mid-band resonance, and full-step morphing allow you to run your stepper motor with more torque and at higher speeds than other similar-classed drives.
Low-speed smoothness adjustment and the midband resonance compensation are achieved through an adjustable trimpot where the user can modify performance for specific motors between 1 – 2 revolutions per second.
The midband, typically seen between 2 – 4 revolutions per second, is an unstable region on most stepper motors but is compensated for on our drives. Torque can drop out significantly without active adjustment, which the G203V does automatically.
- 1 x Geckodrive G203V Digital Stepper Motor Driver
- Native Resolution: 10 uStep (2000 PPR)
- Power Rating: 80VDC, 7A maximum
- Motor Control Type: Stepper
- Metal Treatment: Black Anodizing