Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Simultaneously build 10 trebuchets
- Heavy-duty parts made of steel and aluminium
- Can be used as add-on kit for GEARS-IDS products
- Standard hole spacing and modular design
The GEARS-IDS Totally Trebuchet Class pack gives teachers all the necessary tools to help an entire classroom of students create functional trebuchets in the comfort and convenience of their own classrooms using one complete package. The parts are considered industrial strength and are meant to last a long time. The kit includes enough parts to build 10 kits.
GEARS-IDS Kits are made with American-manufactured components. From Trebuchets to Autonomous Robots, the GEARS-IDS Invention and Design System lets your students participate in the science and history of technological achievement!
• 200 pages of standards-based trebuchet curriculum materials, educational resources and while papers on trebuchet design and construction.
• Apply math and physics concepts to solve challenging problems
• Exposure to engineering, mechanics, mechanisms and machines.
• Teamwork and problem-solving• Design 3D models and learn about design iterations
• much more...
- Stainless steel and aluminium parts and components
- Carrying cases
- CD with Assembly Ideas and Trebuchet Simulator
- Extensive set of fasteners and hardware
- Many counterweights and lightweight projectiles included (both spherical)
- 5 sets of tools
- Too many components to list here.
- Complementary 3D SolidWorks drawing program with 150-day license