Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- GT-NUCL1633 Fingerprint Sensor
- Eliminates ESD concerns with under-glass sensor positioning
- Recognizes wet fingers for versatile use
- Sleek design with LED illumination ring
- Embedded matching functionality for accurate recognition
- Compact dimensions for seamless integration
The Fingerprint Sensor (GT-NUCL1633) is the latest miniature fingerprint sensor with extensive enhancements on power consumption and user flexibility from ADH-Tech. It allows 360-degree rotation, which enables maximum performance without compromising on design aesthetics. It even works well in less-than-ideal conditions like when a finger is wet.
The product integrates an optical sensor, light source, and touch under a glass cover. This allowing it to instantaneously capture high-resolution images of the fingerprint while rapidly outputting the captured images through the high-speed SPI interface to the MCU for recognition algorithm.
The GT-NUCL1633 sensor's advanced optical technology, press instructions, durable structure, high ESD immunity and other features combine to provide designers with a reliable and highly functional sensor for products requiring fingerprint recognition functionality.
- 1x GT-NUCL1633 Fingerprint Sensor
- 1x 6-wire UART Interface Cable
- Height: 7.1 mm
- Outer Diameter: 21 mm
- Inner Diameter: 19 mm
- Under-glass sensor positioning eliminates ESD concerns
- Supports an additional 2mm of cover glass if needed
- Allows for wet finger recognition
- Indication LED illumination in the ring of the device (green)
- Matching functionality embedded in the device
- 3.3V supply voltage
- 216 x 216 pixel array
- 1024 grayscale image quality
- 30 fingerprint storage capacity
- UART interface (115200 bps baud)
- Operating temperature range of 20 - 70 °C