Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Fermion: MEMS Smoke Gas Detection Sensor (Breakout)
- Employs advanced MEMS technology
- Features compact size and low power consumption
- Swift response recovery and high sensitivity
- Detects EtOH and Smoke within 10-1000 ppm range
- Guaranteed lifespan of at least 5 years in air
The Fermion: MEMS Smoke Gas Detection Sensor (Breakout, 10-1000ppm) is a cutting-edge sensor that employs microelectromechanical system (MEMS) technology. This advanced technology endows the sensor with compact dimensions, low power consumption, minimal heat generation, short preheating time, and swift response recovery. The sensor is designed to measure smoke concentration qualitatively, making it suitable for smoke alarms and other similar applications.
The MEMS series includes 11 different types of gas sensors, which can be combined according to specific needs. However, it should be noted that this particular sensor is designed for qualitative measurements only. For those seeking quantitative measurements, the Gravity: Factory Calibrated Electrochemical Gas Sensor Series may be a more suitable option.
This sensor is characterized by its compact size, low power consumption, high sensitivity, rapid response recovery, and the use of advanced MEMS technology. It is designed to detect gases such as EtOH and Smoke within a detection range of 10-1000 ppm. The sensor operates at a voltage of 3-5 V and an operating current of less than 20 mA. The output signal is an analog voltage. The sensor is designed to have a lifespan of at least 5 years in air.
Please note that the sensor's dimensions are 13 x 2.5 mm / 0.51 x 0.51 x 0.1 inch.
- 1x Fermion: MEMS Smoke Sensor (Breakout)
- 1x 2.54 mm Pitch Header Pin
- 13 x 2.5 mm / 0.51 x 0.51 x 0.1 cm
- Gas detected: Ethanol (EtOH)
- Smoke Detection range: 10 - 1000 ppm
- Operating voltage: 3 - 5 V
- Operating current: Less than 20 mA
- Output signal: Analog voltage
- Sensitivity: R0 (in air) / Rs (in 200 ppm EtOH) should be greater than or equal to 3
- Operating temperature: -10 - 50 °C
- Operating humidity: 15 - 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Lifespan: At least 5 years (in air)