Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- A heap of useful (unprotected) 3v3 goodies from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 2, B+, A+, and Zero (Not included)
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
The Explorer HAT Pro for Raspberry Pi has digital inputs and outputs, capacitive touch pads, croc. clip compatible pads, colored LEDs, analog inputs, motor drivers, and a mini breadboard for prototyping your projects. Great for little robots, games, science experiments, exploring small electronic circuits, and interacting with you Pi.
- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA total across all four channels)
- Four capacitive touch pads (labelled 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Four capacitive crocodile clip pads (labelled 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Four coloured LEDs (red, green, blue, and yellow)
- Four analog inputs