- Electromyography (EMG) Sensor - Assembled
- Offers a high signal-to-noise ratio
- Provides bipolar differential measurement
- Pre-conditioned analog output
- Compatible with BITalino acquisition system only
The Electromyography (EMG) Sensor enables the translation of these electrical signals into numerical values, enabling them to be used in a wide array of applications. It is specially designed for surface EMG, and works both with pre-gelled and most types of dry electrodes.
The bipolar configuration is ideal for low-noise data acquisition, and the raw data output enables it to be used for human-computer interaction and biomedical projects alike. Only compatible with the BITalino acquisition system.
- 1x Electromyography (EMG) Sensor - Assembled
- Gain: 1009
- Range: ±1.64 mV (with VCC = 3.3 V)
- Bandwidth: 25 - 480 Hz
- Consumption: ~0.17 mA
- Input Voltage Range: 2.0 - 3.5 V
- Input Impedance: 7.5 GOhm
- CMRR: 86 dB
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.