Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ELECFREAKS micro:bit XGO Quadruped Robot Kit (EU)
- Plug Type: EU
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Offers an AI dog microrobot with 12 DOFs
- Includes a Ring:bit V2 board
- Built-in 7.4V 1500mAh lithium batteries
- Supports micro:bit graphical and python programming
The ELECFREAKS micro:bit XGO Quadruped Robot Kit (EU) is an AI dog microrobot with 12 DOFs designed for artificial intelligence education for teenagers. It supports Omni-movement and is able to perform as a real pet dog. Students can get a good understanding of AI technology by learning the mechanism, electronic knowledge, programming, and AI while playing it.
The XGO robot is only about the size of a book, with a small body, and can play freely on the table. The shell of XGO robots is made of aluminum alloy material, and the surface is covered with an anodized coating.
The XGO Robot Kit has 12 movable joints, enabling it to achieve a variety of actions. Move forward, backward, left, and right and support the superposition of omnidirectional motion and multidirectional motion. Contains more than 19 common actions such as sitting down, crawling forward, shaking hands, looking for food, and other bionic actions.
The XGO Quadruped Robot Kit can be controlled independently with the mobile app, by programming, behavior commands for it through graphical programming, or with the ELECFREAKS Joystick:bit 2 Kit. Can be connected to other masters such as Arduino and Raspberry Pi for secondary development, and can also be connected to other sensors, such as ELECFREAKS Smart AI Lens Kit, ELECFREAKS Octopus MP3 Player Sensor, etc.
- 1x XGO micro robot
- 1x Ring:bit V2
- 1x Micro:bit
- 1x Charger
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Accessories Pack
- 235 x 140 x 160 mm (L x W x H)
- Plug Type: EU
- Materials of the Body: Aluminum alloy
- Materials of the Limbs: PLA
- Charger Input: 100 - 240 V 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Charger Output: 8.4 V | 1 A
- Battery Life: 120 min
- Master Control IC: STM32 / ESP32
- Program Methods: MakeCode, Python
- APP Control: Support
- 2.4G Remote Control: Support
- Battery: 7.4 V 1500 mAh lithium (included)
- Weight: 500 g