Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LSE01 LoRaWAN Soil Moisture & EC Sensor (868 MHz)
- Monitor Soil Moisture, Temperature, and Conductivity
- Designed to measure the soil moisture of saline-alkali soil and loamy soil
- Provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication
- Uses the FDR method to calculate the soil moisture
- Waterproof Enclosure: IP66
The Dragino LSE01 LoRaWAN Soil Moisture & EC Sensor (868 MHz) is a LoRaWAN Soil Moisture and EC Sensor for IoT of Agriculture. It detects Soil Moisture, Soil Temperature, and Soil Conductivity, and uploads the value via wireless to LoRaWAN IoT Server. It is designed to measure the soil moisture of saline-alkali soil and loamy soil. The soil sensor uses the FDR method to calculate the soil moisture with compensation from soil temperature and conductivity. It also has been calibrated in the factory for Mineral soil type.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LSE01 allows the device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
LSE01 is powered by an 8500 mA Li-SOCI2 battery. Each LES01 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registrations, register these keys to the local LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after powering on.
- 1x Dragino LSE01 LoRaWAN Soil Moisture & EC Sensor (868 MHz)
- Range: 0 - 100.00 %
- Unit: V/V %
- Resolution: 0.01 %
- Accuracy: ±3% (0-53%) | ±5% (>53%)
- Measure Method: FDR with temperature &EC compensate
- Range: 0 - 20000 uS/cm (25 °C) (0-20.0EC)
- Unit: uS/cm
- Resolution: 1 uS/cm
- Accuracy: 2% FS
- Measure Method: Conductivity with temperature compensated
- Range: -40.00 ~ 85.00 °C
- Unit: °C
- Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Accuracy: -10 °C ~ 50 °C | <0.3 °C All other: <0.6 °C
- Measure Method: RTD and calibrate
- Weight: 420 g