Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LPS8N Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway 868 MHz (Europe) by Dragino
- Offers an open-source LoRaWAN Gateway
- Provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Allows users to send data and reach long ranges at low data rates
- Lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network
- Fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
The Dragino LPS8N Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway 868 MHz (Europe) is an open-source LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
The LPS8N uses a Semtech packet forwarder and is fully compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol. It includes an SX1302/03 LoRa concentrator, which provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LPS8N has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries. Users can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network. LPS8N has an optional cellular version that can provide 3G/4G connectivity to the internet.
- 1x Dragino LPS8N Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway 868 MHz (Europe)
- 120 x 120 x 30 mm
- Ports: 10M / 100M RJ45
- WiFi: 2.4G (802.11 bgn)
- USB host port: Yes
- Power Input via USB Type-C: 5 V / 2 A
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Weight: 187 g