Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LG01v2 LoRa Gateway 915 MHz (North America)
- Offers an open-source single-channel LoRa Gateway
- Design for peer-to-peer LoRa protocol
- Allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates
- Built-in Node-Red local application server
- Lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network
The Dragino LG01v2 LoRa Gateway 915 MHz (North America) is an open-source single-channel LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, or Cellular Network (via an Optional 4G module). The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
LG01v2 is specially designed for peer-to-peer LoRa protocol instead of LoRaWAN protocol. The LG01v2 uses a single-channel LoRa module to minimize the deployment cost for a private p2p LoRa wireless network.
LG01v2 uses Open Source Linux system. Users can modify the Linux part and develop customized software based on it. It has a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core CPU, 4GB eMMC storage, and 512 MB RAM for most applications. The LG01v2 supports remote management. System Integrator can easy to remotely monitor the gateway and maintain it.
- LoRa Gateway
- Remote Management
- Open Source Debian system
- Built-in Node-Red local Application server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via WAN or WiFi
- Auto-provisioning for batch deployment and management
- 1x Dragino LG01v2 LoRa Gateway 915 MHz (North America)
- CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A7 1.2 Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- eMMC: 4 GB
- 10M / 100M RJ45 Ports x1
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Work Temperature: -20 ~ 65 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 65 °C
- Power Input: 5 V / 2 A DC