- Doodle Bot Drawing Robot ROHS
- Features a MNIN Driver Main Control Board and 3 12g-Servos
- Simple to build and easy to use Drawing robot
- Write messages using whiteboard markers, jumbo chalk or crayons
- Includes Arduino-compatible controller
- Powered by 4x AAA alkaline or NiMh batteries (Sold separately)
The Doodle Bot Drawing Robot ROHS is a very simple drawing robot. Having one of those days where your too lazy to do anything? Have a robot doodle for you while you sit back in your favorite chair.
This robot is a great way to entertain kids on a rainy day. Simple to build and easy to use. Just plug in the batteries, geared motors, servo and off the robot goes. MiniB USB cable SOLD SEPARATELY.
The kit comes with all parts including a mini-driver board. You will need to supply 4x AAA batteries and a suitable USB cable to program the robot.
Doodle Robot Applications:
- Science Museum, Robot Exhibition
- Technological innovation activities and training
- School Robotics Laboratory
This kit allows you to build and program a small drawing robot that can write messages and draw pictures using a large pen, crayon or chalk stick.
It comes in a colour printed box with English instruction manual and software on CD.
Otani drawing writing robot is determined by a transparent acrylic plate as the main body, a MINI arduino board as the main control board, and two 12g has been changed to a 360-degree steering gear for power steering and a standard 12g complete robot pen and put pen to paper, complete robot wonderful draw, write performances. Further, while the robot forward, there are two Hall sensors, each wheel travel records to ensure drawn images or characters, more precise.
In appreciation of the robot performing the same time, if you want in-depth study of how a painting robot will write out the word, then also learn about programming algorithm is how to achieve? This robot program compilation, allowing more robot enthusiasts, that the market is too simple robot programming, then try this