Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digilent Analog Discovery Studio Portable Circuits Laboratory
- Features a portable circuits laboratory for every student
- Perfect for enabling student learning anywhere
- Offers a fully functional, portable test and measurement device
- Equipped with 13 instruments
- Supports hands-on learning for any student
The Analog Discovery Studio Portable Circuits Laboratory is a fully functional, portable test and measurement device that can turn any cross-functional space into a pop-up electronics laboratory.
Equipped with 13 instruments, including an Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Waveform Generator, and more; the Analog Discovery Studio provides an entire stack of bench-top instruments with a convenient, replaceable, and breadboardable interface, perfect for enabling student learning anywhere.
The Analog Discovery Studio supports hands-on learning for any student and is available with free Mac, Linux, and Windows compatible software, WaveForms.
With lab spaces decreasing and student enrollment increasing, many institutions are choosing studio learning as a supplement to traditional laboratories, creating a need for a portable test and measurement bench that can support all types of circuits projects.
- 1 x Analog Discovery Studio
- 1 x Breadboard Canvas
- 1 x 15 V 2.4 A power supply
- 1 x USB A to B cable
- 1 x Set of Analog Discovery Studio MTE Cables
- Channel type: differential (with MTE) or single-ended (with BNC)
- Analog bandwidth with BNC cables: 30+ MHz at 3 dB
- Analog bandwidth with MTE flywires: 9 MHz at 3 dB
- Input range: ±25 V (±50 V diff)
- Input protected to: ±50 V
- Eesolution: 14-bit
- Operate at: 100 MS/s
- AC amplitude (max): ±5 V
- Analog bandwidth (BNC or MTE connectors: 8 MHz at 3 dB)
- Operate at: 100 MS/s
Digital Inputs and Outputs:
- Channels: 16
- Input logic standard: LVCMOS (1.8/3.3 V, 5 V tolerant)
- Output logic standard: LVCMOS (3.3 V, 12 mA)
- 12 V supply: 12 V ±5%; 0.2 A max
- -12 V supply: -12 V ±5%, 0.2 A max
- 5 V supply: 5 V ±5%; 1 A max
- 3.3 V supply: 3.3 V ±5%; 1 A max
- V+ and V- rails: 1 to 5 V (V+), and -1 to -5 V (V-)
- Maximum power output: 2.1 W for each supply
- Maximum current output: 700 mA for each supply
Note: Remove the protective foam from underneath the Breadboard Canvas before using the power supplies