Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Dual-Channel RS485 Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi 4B
- Meticulously designed for Raspberry Pi 4B
- Incorporates an isolated transceiver for reliable data transmission
- Equipped with embedded protection circuits
- Includes a screw accessory kit for secure installation
- Enhances overall performance of the device
The DFRobot Dual-Channel RS485 Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi 4B is a meticulously designed expansion HAT that is compatible with the Raspberry Pi.
It incorporates an isolated transceiver, which enhances the reliability and anti-interference of data transmission in each channel. This feature ensures isolated RS485, thereby improving the overall performance of the device.
In addition, this expansion HAT is equipped with embedded protection circuits. These include a lightning and surge protector, a TVS diode, and power supply isolation. These features collectively contribute to the effective protection of the Raspberry Pi development board.
The package also includes a screw accessory kit to securely affix this board onto a Raspberry Pi controller.
- 1x RS485 Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi
- 4x Copper Column & Screw
- 56 x 65 mm / 2.20 x 2.56 inch
- Mounting hole diameter: 2.5 mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- RS485 Transceiver: TP75176E
- Serial Chip: CH432T
- RS485 Communication Interface x2
- Power Indicator: red
- TX Communication Indicator: Blue
- RX Communication Indicator: Green
- 120Ω Terminal Resistance: x2
- Wiring Method: 5.08-3P pluggable terminal block
- Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B Supported