Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dagu LED Dot Matrix Display Module MAX7219
- Compatible with 8-digit 7-segment digital LED display
- Operates at a voltage range of 3.3 to 5 V
- Compact size with dimensions of 34 x 25 mm
The Dagu LED Dot Matrix Display Module MAX7219 is a sophisticated serial input/output common-cathode display driver. It is designed to be interfaced with a microprocessor and can be connected to an 8-digit 7-segment digital LED display, a bar graph display, or 64 independent LEDs.
The module operates at a voltage range of 3.3 to 5 V. The lighting color emitted by the module is red. The interface mode of the module is pH2.0 to 5P. The dimensions of the module are 34 x 25 mm and it weighs 92 grams.
- 1x Dagu LED Dot Matrix Display Module MAX7219
- 34 x 25 mm
- Working voltage: 3.3 ~ 5 V
- Lighting color: Red
- Interface mode: pH2.0~5P
- Module weight: 92 g