Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Creality3D Ender 3 S1 3D-Printer
- Offers high print quality with a Sprite direct extruder
- Comes with a 4.3-inch rotary knob LCD screen
- Features a Z-axis twin screw and a Z-axis twin motor
- Lets you CR Touch automatic bed leveling
- Supports a variety of filaments
The Creality3D Ender 3 S1 3D-Printer impresses with its high print quality with a "Sprite" direct extruder, automatic CR touch leveling, and dual Z-axis synchronization. Areas of application are structural design, artistic and manufacturing prints, and education and research.
The brand new, in-house developed ''Sprite'' Direct Twin Gear Extruder features two chrome steel gears meshed at a ratio of 1:3.5. With a thrust of up to 80 N, the extruder realizes a smooth feed and ejection of filaments without slippage and works excellently when printing flexible filaments such as TPU. Compared to Creality's other direct extruders, the ''Sprite'' is lighter and features smaller inertia and more precise positioning.
The Ender 3 S1 features a Z-axis twin screw and a Z-axis twin motor. This allows the Ender 3 S1 to work more evenly and synchronously, reducing the likelihood of lines and burrs appearing on the sides of the print and therefore improving print quality.
The innovative printing platform is a combination of a PC coating, a spring steel sheet, and a magnetic sticker that immediately sticks to the surface when peeled off. The PC coating ensures good adhesion and the printed models can be easily removed by bending the printed sheet.
The all-new 32-bit silent motherboard operates at a low decibel level, greatly reducing noise so you can enjoy your printing. The 4.3-inch rotary knob LCD screen features a brand new user interface that allows easy interaction and brings you closer to rotary knob operation. It will auto-dim when inactive for 5 minutes to save energy and protect the environment.
The Ender 3 S1 has the function to detect filament run out or breakage/power failure and resume printing after recovery. By accurately recording the printing data at the time of power failure/filament run out or breakage, it avoids the waste of filament and time caused by accidents.
- 1x Creality3D Ender 3 S1 3D-Printer
- Printer: 487 x 453 x 622 mm (L x W x H)
- Max. Print Area: 220 x 220 x 270 mm (L x W x H)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Print Layer Thickness: 0.05 - 0.35 mm
- Screen: 4.3 inch
- Printing Technique: FDM
- Supported filament: PLA / TPU / PETG / ABS
- Printing accuracy: +/- 0.1 mm
- Number of Nozzles: 1
- Type of extruder: ''Sprite'' direct extruder
- Automatic bed leveling: CR Touch
- Screen: Button Color Screen
- Filament Sensor: Supported
- Nominal voltage: 115 / 230 V
- Rated power: 350 W
- Slicing software: Creality Slicer / Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify3D
- Maximum nozzle temperature: 260 °C
- Maximum heat bed temperature: 100 °C
- Extruder gear ratio: 1:3.5
- Printing platform: PC spring steel sheet
- Mainboard: 32-bit silent mainboard
- Resume Printing: Supported
- Printing method: Type-C USB / SD card
- Supported language: English / Chinese
- Supported file format: STL / OBJ / AMF
- Weight: 9.1 kg