Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Creality3D CR-6 SE 3D-Printer
- Offers 4.3-inch HD color LCD touch screen
- Comes with a carborundum glass heat bed platform
- Provides simple and modular design
- Equipped with an innovative, truly level-free technology
- Intelligent leveling-free system
The Creality3D CR-6 SE 3D-Printer is a 3D printer from Creality with many innovations and improvements such as the new extruder design, a modular hotend, or the belt tensioner. The 3D printer is the first printer that Creality has crowdfunded.
The Creality CR-6 SE 3D printer offers just the opposite. Equipped with an innovative, truly level-free technology, this is a 3D printer that you can always count on for highly precise results.
Modular hotend: The Creality CR-6 SE 3D printer comes with a modular nozzle, which means you can customize it. From the heater block to the nozzle tip, all parts are replaceable and easy to maintain. The hotend also features upgraded fans that allow for more efficient heat dissipation.
Reliable extruder: Its compact and reliable extruders ensure that smoother extrusion and easier filament feeding ultimately produce faster, quieter, and smoother prints. A lever has also been added for easier refilling of filament.
Silent chipset: 3D printers shouldn't bother you with their noise. For this reason, the Creality CR-6 SE 3D printer has been equipped with a silent chipset. Its latest Trinamic driver helps ensure tension control, fast movement and silent printing are a given.
Carborundum Glass Heated Bed Platform: The Creality CR-6 SE 3D printer comes with a carborundum glass heat bed platform that is flatter than aluminum and offers excellent thermal performance that ensures fast heat-up, strong adhesion, and easy-to-remove prints.
High stability and performance: The printer features a wider foundation and is equipped with dual Z-axes combined with an adjustable timing belt, reducing unwanted movement and delivering more refined results.
Photoelectric filament sensor: The new sensor ensures that the print pauses if the filament runs out or breaks. After feeding a new filament, you can easily continue printing. The photoelectric sensor thus significantly increases the success rate of your printouts.
- 1x Creality3D CR-6 SE 3D-Printer
- Printer Dimensions: 442 x 462 x 540 mm (H x W x D)
- Max. Print Area: 235 x 235 x 250 mm (H x W x D)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Technology: FDM
- Colour: Black / Blue
- Min Layer Height: 100 microns
- Supported Material: PLA / TPU / PETG / ABS / WOOD
- Connectivity: USD / SD card
- Touch Screen: Yes
- System Requirements: Windows / Mac
- Execution: Simple kit
- Printhead: Bowden style single extruder
- Printing Platform: Heated
- Software: Creality Slicer/Cura/Reptier Host/Simplify3D
- File Format: STL, OBJ
- Heated Build Space: Yes
- Weight: 9.5 kg