Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Breakout Garden for Raspberry Pi (I2C + SPI)
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Provides reverse polarity protection
- Onboard 4x I2C slots and 2x SPI slots
- Standoffs included
- Doesn't require soldering
- Ideal for prototyping projects
The Breakout Garden for Raspberry Pi (I2C + SPI) is ideal for prototyping projects without the need for complicated wiring, soldering, or breadboards, and you've always got the option of changing your setup thanks to the way that Breakout Garden works.
The six sturdy slots on Breakout Garden are edge connectors that connect Pimoroni breakouts to the pins on your Raspberry Pi. This new version of Breakout Garden has two SPI slots for Pimoroni SPI breakouts.
- 1x Breakout Garden for Raspberry Pi (I2C + SPI)
- I2C slots (5 pins): 4
- SPI slots (7 pins): 2
- Broken-out pins (1x10 strip of male header included)
- Standoffs (M2.5, 10mm height) included to hold your Breakout Garden securely
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Soldering required: No