Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digital port breakout cable with interchangeable accessories
- Allows to connect multiple Professional or Researcher Kits together
- Easy-to-use and small form factor and 3 I/O ports
- All the parts connect to the digital port on the HUBs
- Momentary switch, LED and Digital sync cable
The Biosignalsplux Synchronization Accessory Kit (SYNC) bundles a handful of tools to meet your multidevice and third-party device synchronization needs. All the parts connect to the digital port (marked with the left/right arrow on the casing). The Digital Sync Cable (DSC), LED, and switch can all be interchangeably connected to the digital port individually. In addition, a trigger device is included, which is useful to begin acquisition via Bluetooth to OpenSignals or stored the memory card so no Bluetooth connection is required.
A 3-port breakout adapter enables one to connect the DSC, LED, and switch at the same time if needed (e.g. if you want to use the LED together with the switch, or any other combination of the three). The DSC is useful when multiple biosignalsplux hubs are used simultaneously, to have a way of synchronizing them. The switch is useful to manually introduce annotations synchronized with the biosignal data. The LED is useful to introduce a marking in a video, to help remove the time offset introduced by starting the video and biosignal recording at different time instants (a few seconds/milliseconds apart).
- 1 x Biosignalsplux Synchronization Accessory Kit (SYNC)
- Ports: 3 I/O
- Sensors: Momentary switch
- Actuators: LED; Digital sync cable
- Synchronization with a video camera
- Manual event annotation
- Multi-device synchronization