Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Biosignalsplux Researcher Kit
- Wireless 8-channel biosignalsplux HUB
- Includes 24 electrodes, a medical-grade charger, and a PLUX Bluetooth dongle
- With portable and rugged storage case with foam cushioning
- OpenSignals (r)evolution signal acquisition and visualization software
- Note: Sensors not included
The Biosignalsplux Researcher Kit was designed to keep advanced research applications on budget while allowing wireless and high-quality signal acquisitions without limitations.
biosignalsplux enables up to ~10h of signal streaming at up to 3000 Hz sampling rate and 16-bit resolution per channel while recording data from up to 8 sensors (not included) simultaneously. Due to its compact design, biosignalsplux can even be used for signal acquisition in dynamic conditions.
Additionally, the Video Synchronization add-on allows the users to record videos during signal acquisition sessions to visualize all acquired signals synchronously with the recorded video for post-acquisition analysis purposes (e.g. movement analysis).
- 1x Wireless 8-Channel Hub
- 24x Pre-gelled Electrodes
- 1x Bluetooth Dongle
- 1x Medical-grade Charger
- 1x Portable and Rugged Storage Case
- 8 h Personalized Technical Support
Note: This kit does not include any sensors
- 85 x 54 x 10mm
- Analog Ports: 8 generic inputs
- Auxiliary Ports: 1 digital I/O + 1 ground
- Resolution: up to 16-bit (per channel)
- Sampling Rate: up to 4000 Hz
- Communication: Bluetooth Class II
- Range: up to ~10m (extendable)
- Internal Memory: not included
- Battery Life: ~10h streaming, ~24h logging
- Weight: 45g
- Color: White