Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Note: Due to a supplier change current orders do not include the Carrying Bag. It will be provided as soon as they are available again.
- Adjustable feet for manual leveling
- High-performance feet design
- Separate signal conditioning per load cell
- 4 Independent steel load cells
- 360° protractor drawn on the top face
- Increased resistance to deformations
This Biosignalsplux Multipurpose Force Platform Bio Sensor is intended to be used together with our biosignalsplux kits. Its versatile design enables a wide range of applications such as jump analysis, center of mass distribution, weight assessment, force production capacity, and others.
Center of gravity distribution, jump analysis, weight assessment and force production capacity, are just some of the applications where force assessment is important. Our robust yet lightweight 1D force platform enables uncompromised data acquisition both in lab and field measurements. Multiple configurations and measurement range options are available.
- 1 x Biosignalsplux Multipurpose Force Platform Bio Sensor
- W x L: 45x45 cm
- Max Height (recommended): 6.7 cm
- Min Height: 5.8 cm
- Min Height (using the optional feet): 4 cm
- Axis: 1(Z)
- Sensitivity: ±0.05%
- Gain: 491.605
- Consumption: 56 µA (per cell)
- Range: up to 800 kgf (200 kgf per cell)
- Construction: Aluminum
- Type: Strain gauge
- Range: 800Kg (other options available)
- 4x load cell channels
- 1x summed force channel
- Center of gravity assessment
- Biomedical research
- Rehabilitation research
- Sports Research