Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bionic robot hand, every finger can be controlled separately
- Special spring damping structure
- Acrylic material, the whole kit weights less than 900g
- Assembled before delivery
- Compatible with Arduino and other Microcontrollers
- Recommend 5V@2A power supply
The Bionic Robot Hand (Left) is made up of acrylic material. It consists of 5 micro metal servos, joints and one hand base. The special mechanical structure makes every finger can be controlled separately, all can move in certain range. And every finger has spring damping structure, it will protect the robotic hand from the mechanical stress effectively. With 24 channel Veyron servo driver, all actions can be controlled via PC software, supporting online debug and wireless control.
The bionic robot hand can be controlled by Arduino and other Servo controllers. It can grab 500g object, and it is the best option for DIY robot hand demonstration. The servo can be connected directly to the Arduino IO expansion shield or the Romeo robot microcontroller, and Arduino servo library makes it easier to use.
- 1 x Bionic Robot Hand (Left)
- Servo Dimension: 23 x 12.2 x 29mm /0.91*0.48*1.14 inches
- Hand Dimension: 330 mm / 12.99 inches (Height)
- Operating Voltage: 4.8-6V
- Control Signal: 1.0ms~2.0ms (45~135°)
- Operating Current: 2A
- Payload: 500g
- Servo Torque: 2.4kg*cm (4.8v) 2.8kg*cm (6v)
- Servo Speed: 0.11 "/ 60 ° (4.8v) 0.09" / 60 ° (6.0 V)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 55 ℃
- Cable: Brown <-> GND
- Red <-> VCC
- Servo net weight: 14g
- Weight: 916g (Whole kit)