Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Artech Digital Multimeter - A5030
- Offers an essential tool in every electronic enthusiast's arsenal
- Features a continuity sound at less than about 40±10Ω
- Auto identify the measurement of ACV, DCV, resistance, and continuity
- Provides the best resolution and accuracy for the input signal
- Automatically shuts off after 15 minutes of operation
The Artech Digital Multimeter - A5030 is an essential tool in every electronic enthusiast's arsenal. This Smart Digital Multimeter, however, is not your average multimeter, it features a continuity sound at less than about 40±10Ω, current/voltage sense, and a Smart Measurement feature. You can use the multimeter to measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, frequency, temperature, EF, Hz DUTY, and test diodes.
With Smart Measurement this multimeter will auto-identify the measurement of ACV, DCV, resistance, and continuity. This multimeter will also auto-range to the optimum range to provide the best resolution and accuracy for the input signal. An auto power-off feature is also present on this multimeter. This meter will automatically shut off after approximately 15 minutes of operation.
Note: Two AA batteries are required to operate the Smart Multimeter. These are not included with this product and will need to be purchased separately.
- 1x Digital Smart Multimeter
- 1x Type K Thermocouple
- 2x Testing Probe
- 165 x 85 x 38 mm (L x W x H)
- DC Voltage: 600 mV / 6 V/ 60 V / 600 V / 1000 V
- AC Voltage: 6 V / 60 V / 600 V / 750 V
- DC Current: 600 uA / 6000 uA / 60 mA / 600 mA / 6 A / 20 A
- AC Current: 600 uA / 6000 uA / 60 mA / 600 mA / 6 A / 20 A
- Resistance: 600 Ω / 6 kΩ / 60 kΩ / 600 kΩ / 6 MΩ / 60 MΩ
- Frequency: 9.999 / 99.99 / 9.999 K / 99.99 K / 999.9 K / 9.999 MHz
- DUTY: 10 % ~ 90 %
- Capacitance: 9.999 nF / 99.99 nF / 999.9 n / 9.999 u / 99.99 u / 999.9 uF
- Temperature: -20 ~ 1000 °C / -4 ~ 1832 °F
- Diode: Open Voltage: 3.2 V
- Continuity: Buzzer sound at less than about 40 ± 10 Ω