Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- One Arduino Projects Book (in French, containing 170 pages)
- One Arduino UNO rev.3
The Arduino Starter Kit w/ French Manual provides you with projects you can make, including:
1. GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS: an introduction to the concepts you need to use this kit.
2. SPACESHIP INTERFACE: design the control panel for your starship.
3. LOVE-O-METER: measure how passionate you are.
4. COLOUR MIXING LAMP: produce any colour with a lamp that uses light as an input.
5. MOOD CUE: give people an indication of how youre feeling.
6. LIGHT THEREMIN: create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands.
7. KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT: play music and make some noise with this keyboard.
8. DIGITAL HOURGLASS: a light-up hourglass that can prevent you from working too much.
9. MOTORIZED PINWHEEL: a coloured wheel that will make your head spin.
10. ZOETROPE: create a mechanical animation you can play forward or backward.
11. CRYSTAL BALL: a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions.
12. KNOCK LOCK: tap out the secret code to open the door.
13. TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP: a lamp that responds to your touch.
14. TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO: control your personal computer from your Arduino.
15. HACKING BUTTONS: create a master control for all your devices!
The kit includes:
1x Arduino Projects Book (French, 170 pages)
1x Arduino UNO rev.3
1x USB cable
1x Wood base
1x 9V battery snap
70x Hard cable
2x Flexible cable
3x Trimmer d10 kohm
10x Push button
1x Temperature sensor
1x Tilt sensor
1x LCD (16x2i)
1x LED (white)
1x LED (RGB)
8x LED (red)
8x LED (green)
8x LED (yellow)
3x LED (blue)
1x CC motor 6/9V
1x H bridge
5x 100 nF capacitor
3x 100 uF capacitor
5x 100 pF capacitor
5x 1N4007 diode
3x Transparent jelly (red, green, blue)
1x Male strip connector (40x1)
20x 220 ohm resistor
5x 560 ohm resistor
5x 1 kohm resistor
5x 4.7 kohm resistor
10x 10 kohm resistor
5x 1 Mohm resistor
5x 10 Mohm resistor
This kit provides a hands-on introduction to the fundamentals of Arduino and electronics. It enables users to construct 15 projects with components that enable them to control the physical world through various types of sensors and actuators.
Having acquired this knowledge, users will be able to utilize code and circuits to create something aesthetically pleasing and bring joy to others through their inventions. Therefore, they are encouraged to build, hack and share!