Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Six relay outputs with a maximum current of 0.5A and a maximum voltage of 30V
- One ampere maximum load per output and 30V maximum per output
- Stackable design, allowing the shield to be used with other shields
- Requires one Arduino UNO (not included)
- Uses pins 8 to 13 as outputs, pins A0 to A5 as analog inputs, and pins 2 to 7 as digital inputs
The Arduino I/O Shield is a general-purpose input-output shield. It is also available as a kit version, KA05.
* Dimensions: 70 x 55 x 30 mm / 2.75 x 2.16 x 1.18 inches