Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Shield to extend Arduino shield features for Raspberry Pi B+/2/3
- Compatible with BLE Link (BT4.0)/Bluetooth Bee (BT2.1)
- Embedded DS1307 RTC module to keep time of the Pi
- 3 pin headers sensor port for Arduino pins and B+ GPIO
The Arduino Expansion Shield for Raspberry Pi B+/2/3 makes it possible to extend Arduino shield features for your Pi. When building a mobile robot, the Raspberry Pi is used to extend its vision and get a nice tiny monitor. Meanwhile, Arduino handles nicely with the motor driving part and delivers fast responses like obstacle avoidance. Because, without the OS, the response time of rapid changes on the Arduino is much shorter. Also the high performance Pi can deals much easily with wireless communications, imaging and running complex algorithms. Therefore, with the Arduino and Pi together, you get a powerful "brain" and "cerebellum" for your project, at one time.
- Size: 88mm x 56mm x 26mm
- Onboard microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- System voltage: 5V
- Arduino digital I/O: 23
- Arduino analog I/O: 12