Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arducam OV7251 0.3MP Global Shutter MIPI Monochrome Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
- Features a global shutter VGA resolution camera module
- Is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi boards
- Can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface
- Is based on a 1/7.5-inch Omnivision OV7251 image sensor
- Provides an excellent low-light sensitivity
The Arducam OV7251 0.3MP Global Shutter MIPI Monochrome Camera Module for Raspberry Pi is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi boards, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware.
This OV7251 camera module is compatible with the official V4L2 camera driver, and you can also use Arducam SDK for higher frame rates.
The sensor’s global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head, and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
Note: This camera and RPI driver doesn’t support hardware JPEG/H.264 encoding. The official V4L2 driver only supports RAW data and manual exposure. The maximum frame rate of OV7251 is 30fps with the official driver. If you need higher frames, visit Arducam OV7251 documentations.
- 1 x Arducam OV7251 MIPI 0.3MP Monochrome Global Shutter Camera Module
- 1 x 150 mm 15-pin 1 mm FPC cable
- 1 x 73 mm 15-pin 1 mm to 22-pin 0.5 mm pitch FPC cable
- 24 x 25 mm
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV7251
- Pixel Size: 3 µm x 3 µm
- Active array size: 640 x 480
- Optical Size: 1/7.5 inch
- EFL: 1.3
- F.NO: 2.2
- IR Sensitivity: build-in 650nm IR cut filter (Check IR sensitive version with SKU B0206)
- FOV: D86.5° / H72.9° / V57.7°
- Focusing Range: 65 mm ~ infinite
- Output interface: 2-lane MIPI serial output with the official driver; 1-lane MIPI serial output with Arducam SDK
- Output formats: RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: 640 x 480@30fps with the official driver; 640 x 480@210fps with Arducam USB Camera Shield and SDK
- Camera connector: BBR43-24KB533
- Board connector: BBR13-24K6417