Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 5MPixel sensor
- Integral IR filter
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
- Max frame rate: 30fps
The OV5647 Camera Board w/ LS-40180 Fisheye Lens M12x0.5 Mount for Raspberry Pi attaches to Raspberry Pi by way of one of the two small sockets on the board upper surface. This interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, which was designed especially for interfacing to cameras. The CSI bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data. The camera is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, Raspberry Pi’s preferred operating system
The OV5647 Camera Board w/ LS-40180 Fisheye Lens M12x0.5 Mount for Raspberry Pi 3 itself is tiny, at around 36mm x 36mm. The highlight of module is that the Lens is replaceable compared to official one, making it perfect for mobile or other applications where size and image quality are important. It connects to Raspberry Pi by way of a short ribbon cable. The camera is connected to the BCM2835/BCM2836 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link which carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+ and Raspberry Pi 2/3
- Omnivision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module with replaceable Lens
- Lens holder: M12x0.5 , CS mount or C mount
- Support FREX/ STROBE feature
- Size: 36 x 36 mm
- 15 cm flat ribbon cable to 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) connector