Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ArduCAM 8MP*4 IMX219 Quadrascopic Camera Bundle
- Integrates four 8MP IMX219 cameras for superior image quality
- Features innovative MIPI stereo camera technology, the Arducam Camarray HAT
- Offers variable baseline extension for greater flexibility
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Xavier NX, and more
- Supports applications like VR, AR, and SLAM, enhancing user experience
The ArduCAM 8MP*4 IMX219 Quadrascopic Camera Bundle is a sophisticated piece of technology that integrates four 8MP IMX219 cameras. It includes the innovative MIPI stereo camera technology from Arducam, known as the Arducam Camarray HAT.
This Camarray HAT is an advanced version of the Arducam Synched Stereo Camarray HAT, pushing the boundaries of multi-camera capabilities. It doubles the interfacing capabilities, allowing four synchronized MIPI camera modules to be connected to a single MIPI CSI-2 slot. This feature makes it compatible with prevalent single-board computers such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, and Jetson Xavier NX.
One of the key features of this camera bundle is its variable baseline extension. Unlike the fixed stereo camera module version, this bundle offers greater flexibility. It combines four cameras into one frame, each with a maximum resolution of 1/4 (820 x 616 (H x V)). The maximum output achievable is 3280 x 2464 for still images and 1920 x 1080 for video. However, it should be noted that the frame rate for video and still images will reduce to half the frame rate of a single camera.
The camera bundle is widely compatible with the latest Raspberry Pi camera software (libcamera) and utilizes the official Pi camera tuning algorithm. It also supports multi-platform multi-camera solutions such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, Xavier NX, and many more.
The integration of multiple camera processing technologies has made it possible for this camera bundle to support applications like Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM).
The synchronized video streams with Raspberry Pi can be used for various applications such as stitching, 3D sensing, tracking, and more, eliminating the need for expensive video multiplexer hardware.
Please note that the frame rate for video and still images will reduce to half the frame rate of a single camera when using this camera bundle.
- 4x IMX219 Camera Module
- 1x Arducam Camarray HAT
- 1x 7 cm 15-22-Pin Camera FPC Cable
- 4x 15 cm 15-22-Pin Camera FPC Cable
- 1x 30 cm 15-22-Pin Camera FPC Cable
- 1x Screw Pack
- 55 x 55 mm / 2.16 x 2.16 inch
- Camera Board: 24 x 25 mm
- Support Platform: Raspberry Pi/Nvidia Jetson
- Output/CSI-2 Speed: x1 CSI-2-lane Output Port/1.0 Gbps/Lane
- Output Format: RAW8/RAW10
- ISP Support: Supported on Raspberry Pi
- External Trigger: Not Supported
- Aggregate mode: 1/4 Spelling Combine
- Frame Rate (On Raspberry Pi): 103fps at 640x480, 20fps at 1640x1232, 23fps at 1920x1080, 10fps at 3280x2464
- Frame Rates (On NVIDIA Jetson):
- L4t 32.x: 8MP at 10.5fps, 1080p at 15, 720p at 30fps
- L4t 35.x: 3280x2464 at 10.5fps, 3280x1848 at 14fps, 1920x1080 at 15fps, 1640x1232 at 15fps, 1280x720 at 30fps
- Image Sensor: Sony IMX219
- Pixel Size: 1.12 x 1.12 μm
- Active Array Size: 3280 x 2464
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Camera Interface: 2-lane MIPI CSI-2
- IR Sensitive: Integral IR Cut filter, Visible Light Only
- Default Lens Mount: Stock Lens
- Effective Focal Length: 3.04 mm
- FOV on 1/4 inch RPi Camera: 62.2° (H), 48.8° (V)
- JetPack4.6 / L4T32.6.1 on NVIDIA Jetson Nano/Xavier NX