Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Anycubic Vyper 3D-Printer
- Offers 4.3-inch touchscreen
- Comes with a dual-fan two-way heat dissipation
- Provides Z-axis double photoelectric limit
- Equipped with a new 32-bit motherboard
- Comfortable spring steel pressure platform
The Anycubic Vyper 3D-Printer is equipped with a new 32-bit motherboard and a powerful Cortex-M3 architecture main control chip, the Vyper brings higher computing speed and a smoother system. By integrating a TMC2209 silent driver, the motherboard features both silent printing and precise voltage output control, ensuring more accurate and quieter printing.
The Z-axis of the machine moves more smoothly, which can avoid printing layer marks and ensure printing precision. Z-axis high-precision twin-screw runs synchronously, resulting in more stable operation and less zeroing error. With double photoelectric confinement, the machine can automatically compensate for the hotbed difference to make Z-axis zeroing more accurate.
The platform uses a new technique of special coating combined with spring steel, which features high-temperature non-deformation, scratch-resistant coating, and easy model removal by bending or popping. It is compatible with a wide range of filaments such as B. PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, etc.
The print head has a two-way heat dissipation system with two fans, which ensures the models cool down quickly. Compared with ordinary 3D printers, the print quality is the same while the print speed is faster and can reach 100 mm/s.
The Dual gear extrusion system is able to reduce the risk of filament entanglement and is compatible with PLA and flexible filaments. The 4.3-inch touch screen has a new UI interface, smooth and simple operation, and English-Chinese switching.
- 1x Anycubic Vyper 3D-Printer
- Build volume : 245 x 245 x 260 mm (L x W x H)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Screen: 4.3 inch
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Print Resolution: +/- 0.1 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.0125 mm | Z 0.002 mm
- Extruder Number: Single
- Print Speed: <180 mm/s
- Supported filaments: PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG, Wood
- Input voltage: 100 V / 220V AC, 50 / 60Hz
- Output voltage: 24 V / 14.6 A (350 W)
- Operating ambient temperature: 8 - 40 °C
- Nozzle temperature during operation: max. 260 °C
- Operating temperature of the hotbed: max 110 °C
- Slicing software: Cura
- Input format: .stl, .obj, .amf
- Output formats: GCODE
- Connection Type: Trans-flash Card (expert users only), USB cable
- Weight: ~10 kg