Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ai-Thinker LoRa Gateway RG-02
- Offers an indoor LoRaWAN gateway
- Features 10 programmable parallel demodulator paths
- Built-in corresponding RF filters
- Open-source OpenWrt system
- Pre-configured to support different LoRaWAN regional settings
- Allow custom region parameters
- Supports Semtech data packet transponders
The Ai-Thinker LoRa Gateway RG-02 is an indoor LoRaWAN gateway. Supports Semtech data packet transponders and LoRaWAN base station functions, and is compatible with standard LoRaWAN protocols.
The low-frequency RG-02 gateway (470-510MHz) adopts the combination design of SX1301 LoRa RF baseband chip + 2x SX1257 RF front-end and supports 10 programmable parallel demodulator paths. The gateway supports Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and 3G/4G cellular network access, and can be easily deployed to various application sites.
The RG-02 is preset with a variety of standard LoRaWAN frequency band options, which can adapt to different countries and regions. And it also supports user-defined frequency bands to build a private LoRa network.
RG-02 Gateway has built-in corresponding RF filters according to different frequency bands. When the gateway is configured to operate at frequencies other than the recommended frequency band, there will be high attenuation and the communication distance will be affected.
RG-02 can communicate with ABP LoRaWAN terminal nodes without a LoRaWAN server, and the data parsing and forwarding functions are realized by the gateway itself. This lightweight deployment method is very convenient for system integrators to access existing IoT applications directly without building LoRaWAN servers or using third-party LoRaWAN services.
- 1x Ai-Thinker LoRa Gateway RG-02
- 12 x 8.5 x 3 (±0.2) cm (L x W x H)
- LoRa solution: SX1301 +2 x SX1257
- Max. output power: 27 dBm
- Sensitivity: -142.5 dBm
- CPU: AR9331 400 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR | 16 MB FLASH
- Antenna: Plastic rod antenna (LoRa) + paddle antenna (4G) + PCB antenna (WiFi)
- Working Band: CN470
- Frequency setting range: 470 - 510 MHz
- Power Supply: 12 V at 2A
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 B /g/n
- Ethernet network: 10 m / 100 m