Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Actuonix S20 15mm Miniature Linear Stepper Actuator
- Features a rod-style actuator with 15 mm stroke
- Provides a NEMA 8 stepper motor
- Ideal for mounting in tight spaces
- Provides a complete, self-contained linear motion device
The Actuonix S20 15mm Miniature Linear Stepper Actuator is a rod-style actuator that is built off of the popular L12 platform. Rather than using a DC motor and gearbox, this actuator consists of a NEMA 8 stepper motor mounted directly to the actuator shaft. The S20 offers high-precision positioning in a very compact package that is ideal for mounting in tight spaces.
The S20 actuators are complete, self-contained linear motion devices. Several stroke length options allow these to fit a wide variety of applications. The brushless stepper design makes the S20 our highest precision and longest life actuator.
Actuonix Motion Devices unique line of Miniature Linear Actuators enables a new generation of motion-enabled product designs, with capabilities that have never before been combined in a device of this size. These linear stepper actuators are a superior alternative to designing your own push/pull mechanisms.
The S20 is designed to push or pull a load axially along its full stroke length. The speed of travel is determined by the step frequency, and maximum force by the current applied.
When power is removed the actuator will hold its position, unless the applied load exceeds the back drive force. Actuators should be tested in each specific application to determine their effective life under those loading conditions and environment.
- Stroke: 15 mm
- Mass: 62 g
- Closed Length hole to hole: 89.8 mm
- Maximum Side Load: ˜ 0.10 x Maximum Force
- Step Size: 0.01 mm
- Backdrive Force: 40 N (no power applied) 60 N (power applied)
- Temperature Rise: 80 °C Max
- Input Voltage: 0-4.2 VDC
- Max Current (per phase): 0.60 A
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40 °C
- Audible Noise: < 40 dB at 45 cm low noise settings
- Ingress Protection: IP-54
- Mechanical Backlash: 0.1 mm
- Inductance (per phase): 2.1 mH +/- at 1 khz
- Resistance (per phase): 6.5 ohm +/- 10%
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100%