- Actuonix Linear Actuator Control Board
- Designed for Actuonix actuators
- Controls one linear actuator
- Supported input signals include USB, Voltage, Current, RC Servo, and PWM
- Onboard adjustment of speed, sensitivity, and stroke limits
The Actuonix Linear Actuator Control Board is a stand-alone closed-loop control board specifically designed for Actuonix actuators. The LAC greatly simplifies designs by saving the development time, cost, and processor overhead associated with direct motor control. As little as one digital or analog output is required for position control.
The LAC can be operated as both an interface board, or as a stand-alone controller with the addition of an external potentiometer and power supply. Each LAC Board controls one linear actuator and will require an external power supply rated for the actuator. The LAC will work with the L12-P, PQ12-P and L16-P. It may also be able to drive other larger actuators that have position feedback.
- 1x Actuonix Linear Actuator Control Board
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.