Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Diagnostic/test software with separate relay on/off test with momentary or toggle function
- Clear all/set all relays function and address selection up to 255 cards can be selected
The 8-Channel Relay Module can be used in a variety of ways: as a stand-alone card, with switches or open collector outputs, or remotely controlled via RS232. As it can be addressed using RS232 commands, you can write custom applications in any programming language on any platform. Test software can be downloaded from its website.
It is recommended that this card be housed in the B8006 enclosure.
* Power Supply: 12VAC/500mA (including 12V Output)
* Diagnostic Software Downloadable from Our Site
* RS232 Input to Drive the Card with Computer or Terminal: Baud Rate: 2400, No Parity, 8 Data Bits, 1 Stop Bit, High or Low Impedance Selection (10K or 1K)
* 8 Drive Inputs to Use with Open Collectors or Regular Switches
* Optional RF Driving Possibility Using RX433N Type Module (Not Simultaneous with RS232) Together with K8058 Eight Channel RF Remote Control
* Power Output: Unregulated 12VDC/200mA
* Emergency Stop for All Cards
* Minimum System for Test Software: Pentium Class CPU, Windows 95 or Higher, Mouse and Free RS232 Port
* 8 High Quality Relay Contacts: 5A/230VAC Max.
* Relay Outputs are Transient Suppressed Using VDRs
* LED Confirmation on Each Relay Contact