Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 8 x 18-bit differential inputs
- Control via the Raspberry Pi I2C port
- Stack up to 4 ADC Differential Pi boards on a single Raspberry Pi
- Jumper selectable I2C addresses
- Buffered 5V I2C port
The 8 Channel 18-bit Analog to Digital Converter for Raspberry Pi is an 8 channel 18 bit analog to digital converter designed to work with the Raspberry Pi. The ADC Differential Pi is based on two Microchip MCP3424 A/D converters each containing 4 analog inputs. The MCP3424 is a delta-sigma A/D converter with low noise differential inputs.
The ADC Differential Pi is powered through the host Raspberry Pi using the GPIO port and extended pins on the GPIO connector allow you to stack the ADC Differential Pi along with other expansion boards.
- Vdd (5V pin on I2C bus): 5.0V
- All AD inputs and outputs: VSS–0.4V to VDD+0.4 V
- Current at Input Pins: ±2 mA
- I2C SDA/SCL voltage: 5.0 V
- I2C port current: 100 mA
- Based on the MCP3424 from Microchip Technologies Inc
- Input range of ±2.048V
- On-board 2.048V reference voltage (Accuracy ± 0.05%, Drift: 15 ppm/°C)
- On-Board Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA): Gains of 1, 2, 4 or 8
Programmable Data Rate Options:
- 3.75 SPS (18 bits)
- 15 SPS (16 bits)
- 60 SPS (14 bits)
- 240 SPS (12 bits)