Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 5V DC output, which can be directly used as Arduino power supply
- Water turbine generator can be used in various hydro power generator application
- Maximum output current is up to 150Ma which is enough for most light application
- Can be used as a lithium battery charger
- Eco-friendly energy
This is a 5VDC Water Turbine Generator, which can be directly used as Arduino power supply. Eco-friendly energy, you can make it work together with our lithium battery charger, working as a backup energy. This water turbine generator can be used in various hydro power generator application, such as smart faucets, sensing faucets, shower room lighting systems etc.
The module comes with regulated power output, which provides standard 5V DC output. The maximum output current is up to 150Ma which is enough for most light application.
- 1 x Water Turbine Generator (5VDC)
- Working Pressure: 0 ~ 1.0 Mpa
- Tested Pressure: 0.6 MPa
- Temperature Range: 0 ~ 80 °C (maximum permissible ambient temperature 100 °C max: 30 min)
- Storage Temperature: -25 ~ 65 ° C
- Flow range: 2.5 ~ 20L / min (pressure 0.05-0.2mpa)
- Output Voltage: DC 5V (water flow 4L / min)
- Output Current: 0-150mA
- Output Voltage Starting Flow: DC 2.5V water flow 3.5L / min