- 2.4 inch screen nearly fully covers the HAT expansion board, providing maximum display area with portability
- Supports a resolution of 320x240; Works with Raspberry Pi B +, Pi2 and Pi3
- 65mm × 56.5mm, fits with a Raspberry Pi HAT board
- Powered by Raspberry Pi, no need for external power source
- Backlight can be controlled by soldering its BL jump on the top
This 2.4" TFT Screen LCD Display for Raspberry Pi has a larger display area, supports a resolution of 320x240, which can show any image clearly. Soldering the BL jump on the top, you can control the LCD back light.
This monitor is specially designed for Raspberry Pi. You're recommended to download and install the image we provide. It is written based on the Raspbian Jessie 2016-9-23 version and we've pre-installed the driver and pre-set the calibration program.