- 2 inch Stealth Wheel 8mm Bore
- Black portion of the wheel is molded polycarbonate plastic
- Outer tread is made of TPU with 80a durometer hardness
- Provides good traction on carpet and soft tiles
- Perfect wheel for intakes and other auxiliary robot mechanisms
The inside black portion of the 2" Stealth Wheel 8mm Bore is made from molded polycarbonate plastic. The outer tread is TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) with 60a durometer hardness. This robust but lightweight wheel provides good traction on carpet and soft tiles. The Stealth wheels are the perfect wheel for intakes and other auxiliary robot mechanisms. One bolt circle is included on this wheel. The pattern is designed for use in FTC applications.
- Diameter: 2 inches
- Body Material: Polycarbonate
- Tread Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Bore: 0.31 inch (8mm)
- Weight: 0.10 pound
- Bolt Pattern: 4 holes, 0.14 inch (3.5mm) diameter on a 0.63 inch (16mm) bolt circle
- Coefficient of friction: 0.63 on FTC soft tiles
- Coefficient of Friction on Euroboard (Smooth Painted Composite): 0.99
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.