No matter how you shop, payments should be a breeze. Klarna offers flexible payment options at checkout, so you can choose whichever is best for you. Applying for Klarna financing is quick and easy, simply provide a few details about yourself and get a real-time decision so you can purchase what you love now and pay over time.
Klarna differed payment options are currently offered by RobotShop which let you pay in Planned or Flexible payments. Here are the most frequently asked questions for Klarna.
To make a manual payment:
- Go to My Klarna
- Tap Payments and navigate between the purchase/statement you would like to pay
- Tap Payment options and follow the instructions
Good to know:
- Apple pay is also an available payment option in the app.
- Prepaid cards are not accepted. We accept all other major debit and credit cards.
- You can’t cancel a payment while the payment is processing.
- When paying your Financing statement be sure to pay the interest-saver amount to maintain the promotional terms of your Financing purchases.
Good to know:
- Each purchase is a new decision so one rejection does not mean that your future purchases will always be declined
- A rejection does not negatively impact your credit score
- Attempting too many purchases in a short amount of time may result in being rejected (fraud prevention)
- The approval decision is not based solely on credit score, but rather multiple internal data points such as past payment history
To ensure you never miss a payment and avoid late fees:
Enable payment notifications:
- Go to My Klarna
- Select Settings and navigate to Notifications
- Find Purchases and payments
- Tap the toggle to turn on Payment due notifications
If you haven’t received your order, or have returned it to the store, report it to pause your invoice.
- Capital One does not allow their credit cards to be used for Klarna purchases, but Capital One debit cards can be used.
- Prepaid cards are not accepted.
They will not perform a credit check on you when:
- Signing up to use Klarna
- Downloading the app
They will perform a soft credit check when:
- Deciding to Pay in 4
- Preferring to Pay in 30 days
- Applying for Monthly financing
They will perform a hard credit check only when Applying for a Klarna Financing Account.
- Be at least 18
- Have a valid bank card/bank account
- Have a positive credit history
- Be able to receive verification codes via text
- Your credit history with Klarna
- Your open debt and unpaid orders with Klarna
- The purchase amount of your shopping card
- The information from the external credit lookup
Follow the store’s return instructions
Returns are subject to the store’s return policy, so please check the store’s website for information on their return policy and instructions on how to make a return.
Let us know you’ve returned items
If the due date is approaching and you need extra time to solve the return with the store, just let us know that you are waiting for a return to be registered by pausing your invoice. Pause your invoice by logging in and choosing the purchase you returned and then selecting Report return.
Save the tracking information
If your return is not registered by the store, we can only support you if you can provide us with the package tracking information. If you have returned goods ordered online to the physical store, please keep proof of the return until it has been processed.
Check the My Klarna for updates
Once the store has adjusted your Klarna invoice, we will notify you or send you an email with the new amount to pay. How your refund will be processed depends on the payment method you have used. If you have any questions regarding the status of your return or refund eligibility, please contact the store directly.
*For more information visit Klarna.com.