Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Open Box: Product like new, customer return
- 12 DOF Quadruped Robot Dog
- AI Chip: Machine Vision, Facial and Gesture Recognition, etc.
- Blocky and Python Programming via APP or PC
- Quick Start, Fast Motion, and Quiet Operation
- Aircraft Aluminum Construction
- 1.5 Hour Runtime
- Fully assembled and ready to go
The XGO Mini Quadruped Robot Dog (Open Box) is a desktop AI robot dog with 12 DOFs inlaid with a Kendryte K210 chip for AI edge computing applications. It supports omnidirectional movement, 6D posture control, posture stability, and multiple motion gaits.
Internally equipped with 9-axis IMU, joint position sensors, and current sensors to feedback on its own postures, joint rotation, and torque for internal algorithms and secondary development. The robot dog allows for graphic and python programming on an APP or PC, so as to develop AI applications
IMU posture self-stabilization: Based on the attitude data obtained from IMU and with closed-loop control, the robot dog can stay stabilized regardless of surface movement.
6 DOFs posture control: With fixed foot tips, allows the entire body to remain under 6 DOF motion control.
Move, Record, and Playback: You can move XGO-Mini's joints by hand and automatically record the sequence for playback as a program.
User communication and secondary programming interface: The open-access underlying serial protocol applies to secondary development and verification.
Motion gait planning: The robot dog comes with Low, medium, and high postures linked to three different speeds with appropriate gait strategies and rules.
Kinematics and dynamics simulation interface: In the ROS scenario, kinematics and dynamics simulations are conducted on Rviz and gazebo platforms.
Omnidirectional motion control: With 12 active joints and through kinematics decoupling, the robot dog can perform omnidirectional motion combining forward/reverse, and right/left with rotational input for a smooth gait in any direction.
Artificial Intelligence: Machine vision, face recognition, speech recognition, model training, and other AI functions.
No 30-day return policy (unless unopened, in perfect condition) Troubleshooting is mandatory.
- 1x XGO-Mini K210 Main Body
- 1x 8.4V 1A Charger
- 1x micro-USB Cable
- Default standing position: 25 x 15 x 16 cm (L x W x H)
- Material: Body Aviation Aluminum, Silicone Calf, Nylon Toe
- Processor: K210 + STM32
- Screen: 240 x 240-pixel full-color LCD
- Camera: 0.3 megapixels OV2640
- Storage: 16G SD card
- Charger-rated input: 100 - 240 V ~ 50 - 60 Hz
- Charger-rated output: 8.4 V / 1 A
- Battery: 7.4V 2500 mAh lithium battery
- Weight: 700 g
- Model: Bus serial servo
- Output torque: 4.5 kg.cm
- Speed (S/60°): 0.1 S / 60°
- Accuracy: 0.01
- Working voltage range: 4.8 ~ 7.4 V
- Working temperature: -20 ~ +60 °C
- Angle range: 0 ~ 360°
- Motor type: hollow cup
- Weight: 20±1 g
- Chip: Canaan K210
- Screen: Full-color LCD screen, support positive and negative shooting, can display video, pictures, and text
- SD card support: support SD card, can read and write AI models and pictures and music
- Microphone: MEMS digital microphone
- Keys: 3 programmable keys
- Camera: OV2640, 30 W pixels
- External connection: serial port, IIC, etc.
- Charger input voltage: 100 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Charger output voltage: 8.4 V
- Charger output current: 1 A, with an overcurrent protection feature to prevent overcharge explosion.
- Battery: 18650 standard 2500 mAh 3C discharge