Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Waveshare Solar Power Manager Embedded 10 Ah Li-Po Battery
- Provides 5V / 3A regulated output
- Onboard aluminum electrolytic capacitor
- Flexible battery recharging
- Compatible with general 6 ~ 24 V solar panels
- Can recharge the 3.7 V rechargeable Li-po battery
- Supports MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function
The Waveshare Solar Power Manager Embedded 10Ah Li-Po Battery, Supports 6~24V Panels is compatible with general 6 ~24 V solar panels.
It can recharge the 3.7 V rechargeable Li-po battery through a solar panel or USB TYPE-C connection and provides 5 V / 3 A regulated output (with multi protocols support including PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP).
The module features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function and multi-protection circuits, therefore, it is able to keep operating with high efficiency, stability, and safety. It is suitable for solar-powered, low-power IoT, and other environmental protection projects.
- 1 x Solar Power Manager (B)
- 1 x Adapter
- Solar in: 6 ~ 24 V (18 V by default)
- Recharging: Solar panel, power adapter, USB
- Battery: 3.7 V 10000 mAh Li-po battery
- USB input: 5V (TYPE-C, with PD quick charge support)
- 5 V output: 5V / 3A (USB-OUT, TYPE-C)
- Recharging cutoff voltage: 4.2 V ± %
- Over discharging protection voltage: 2.9V ± 1%
- Solar panel recharging efficiency: ~78%
- USB recharging efficency: ~93%
- Batteries boost output efficiency: ~92%
- Quiescent current (MAX): <2 mA
- Case: Metal
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Weight: 0.29 kg